A condom works and feels great if you learn to put on and remove it properly. With practice, you can put a condom on in a few seconds.
When used consistently and correctly, male condoms can be up to 98% effective in preventing the transmission of sexually transmitted.
How should I use a condom?
Follow these guidelines
- Use a new condom for every act of intercourse.
- If the penis is uncircumcised, pull the foreskin back before putting the condom on.
- Put the condom on after the penis is erect (hard) and before any contact is made between the penis and any part of the partner's body.
- If the condom does not have a reservoir tip, pinch the tip enough to leave a half-inch space for semen to collect.
- While pinching the half-inch tip, place the condom against the penis and unroll it all the way to the base. Put more lubricant on the outside.
- If you feel a condom break while you are having sex, stop immediately and pull out. Do not continue until you have put on a new condom.
- After ejaculation and before the penis gets soft, grip the rim of the condom and carefully withdraw from your partner.
- To remove the condom from the penis, pull it off gently, being careful semen doesn't spill out.
- Wrap the used condom in a tissue and throw it in the trash where others won't handle it. Because condoms may cause problems in sewers, don't flush them down the toilet. Afterwards, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Finally, beware of drugs and alcohol! They can affect your judgment, so you may forget to use a condom. They may even affect your ability to use a condom properly.
Syphilis | congenital syphilis prevention | chlamydia | gonorrhea | congenital gonorrhea prevention | STD | STI | sexually transmitted infection | sexually transmitted disease | testing | infant | infection | Medicine | Health | Cure | Pain | Doctor | Antibiotic | symptoms | signs | genitals | mouth | treatment | sore throat | lymph nodes | oral sex | vaginal sex | anal sex | Sexually Transmitted Disease
Sex & Condoms
|Condom Size Chart Guide||2.20 MB||Download Preview|
|How to Buy Condoms- 11 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow||1.80 MB||Download Preview|
|CONDOM DOs & DON’Ts Fact Sheet||1.56 MB||Download Preview|
|Condom Quiz - WebMD||928.44 KB||Download Preview|
|How To Put on a Condom graphic||476.52 KB||Download Preview|
|The Female Condom Guide||394.06 KB||Download Preview|
|The Female Condom Guide Spanish||992.02 KB||Download Preview|
|Condoms and Sexually Transmitted Diseases||196.58 KB||Download Preview|